All prices displayed on the website are valid, except typographical error..
The purchase process pases through 4 steps:
1) Customer Information: You must register as a user or log-in to your account with your username and password, if you have already registered.
You can choose to buy without a customer account. In this case only the data of your order will be saved.
2) Delivery method: at this step select the shipping method.
3) Payment method: at this step select the payment method.
You will also have the oportunity to add a note concerning your order.
4) Final resume and confirmation: at this step you will see the final resume of your order. In the case that you have choosen Bank Transfer as payment method you will get our Banc Account information here. Click the Confirm Order button to finish shopping. In the case that you have choosen PayPal as payment method you will be redirected to PayPal to realize the payment. A copy of the invoice will be sent to you by e-mail.
5) PDF Invoice: Once your payment has been received, you can access the invoice in PDF format. Go to your account, select your order and click the PDF Invoice.
We accept the following payment methods depending on the delivery zone:
PayPal including Credit or Debit Cards via PayPal Secure Server,
Credit and Debit Cards via Stripe Secure Server
To unregistered visitors and clients which are not logged-in to their account, prices are shown including VAT.
Once you have registered and logged-in to your account, prices are shown and applied including VAT for clients of the European Union, except Canarian Islands, Ceuta and Melilla.
For clients of any other destinations, prices are shown and applied without VAT./
During the month of July you can enjoy free standard shipping and significant discounts on other shipping methods.
You can view and compare all the available shipping options in your shopping cart.
For orders over € 50, standard shipping is free and Express shipping has a reduced rate.
For orders over € 100, Express shipping is also free.
For orders over € 60, standard shipping is free and Express shipping has a reduced rate.
For orders over € 200, Express shipping is also free.
We ship all orders the next business day after receiving the order.
Orders will be shipped by registered mail for the "standard shipping" option.
Urgent domestic shipping will be sent by Correos Express 24h.
International express shipping will be shipped with DHL Express.
All shipping methods are without additional insurance. In case of loss or damage, the transport companies will only cover up to € 30 for domestic shipping and € 50 for international shipping. Optionally, you can choose shipping insurance over the full value of the order.
In case you have not received the shipment or it has arrived damaged, the procedure is as follows:
If you are not happy with any product, you can return the item(s) as described below: